• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Link to forum

Ualman

Would anybody have the link to the old (yahoo?) forum about A2’s?
It had info about the history and descriptions of the various producers.
Somebody posted it in one of the threads on this forum, but have no idea where it was.

Ualman

Just as much info around here now. And a variety of reproductions and capable manufacturers have emerged in the two decades or so since the Acme Depot was king...

True, I really like and value VLJ as well.
Things have really changed for the better it seems, way more info sources and opportunities to buy the originals and repro’s.
So much easier now to spend a lot of money, lol.
Very glad I found this site!

ausreenactor

True, I really like and value VLJ as well.
Things have really changed for the better it seems, way more info sources and opportunities to buy the originals and repro’s.
So much easier now to spend a lot of money, lol.
Very glad I found this site!
Jump on and introduce yourself, and why you are so into these insanely priced pieces of second hand leather.....

Ualman

Yes, its amazing to see both the emergence of new interest and new makers, and the established makers stepping up!

Totally agree. And when I look at the photos of members, not only the more seasoned people but also younger guys.
And the makers now give opportunity to buy from just to wear jackets all the way to true reproductions.
Glad there is a market for.