• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light Grizzly

Geeboo

I just read there is a similar one in Aero's fb page & it triggered me to post mine, this jkt was finished about 1 year ago. Am doing a "proper" Grizzly at the moment - note: I am in Hong Kong - in which there is JUST 3-4 weeks during a year which temp is < 20 degree celsius !!!!!

Attachments

• G1.jpg
    G1.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 202
  • G2.jpg
    G2.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 206
  • G3.jpg
    G3.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 190
  • G4.jpg
    G4.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 182
  • G5.jpg
    G5.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 192

Steve27752

I just read there is a similar one in Aero's fb page & it triggered me to post mine, this jkt was finished about 1 year ago. Am doing a "proper" Grizzly at the moment - note: I am in Hong Kong - in which there is JUST 3-4 weeks during a year which temp is < 20 degree celsius !!!!!
Looks Bloody Awful.

Smithy

Well done and fantastic job in making that and you've got some skills Geebo!

Unfortunately I'm also one of those who happens to think that grizzly jackets are possibly the ugliest leather jackets that mankind has devised. Utterly f"@£ing awful looking.

So whilst I applaud your ample skills, the style of jacket makes me gag slightly ;-)