• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Levis 1911 333s

airfrogusmc

Just got a pair of LVC 333s from Dejan today made from #3 denim. They only come predistressed (I usually only buy raw). These are really cool and very unusual. I think some collector in Japan recently paid a good price for an original pair. I'll try and get some photos posted later.

Here are some photos of a raw pair someone else took which I would have prefered. I like to break'm myself.
goods_196_3.jpg

airfrogusmc

Yean they're pretty cool. Original 333s are very rare and were a very inexpenxive line of Levis made from #3 denin. The 201s and 209 coveralls are from #2 denim and the 501 is from #1 denim and from the 1920s on red line XX cone mills denim until the early 1980s.

airfrogusmc

I saw a photo a pair of originals a while back (can't remember) but the went to a collector in Japan and then I was these LVCs and thought they'd be a great addition. E-mailed Dejan and me scored me a pair. Sometimes if you see and LVC product you like he can get it even if its not on his site. He ships next day from Denmark and it included in the price. I don't know if you have a link to his site so I'll post it.
http://www.cultizm.com/index.php?cat=c1 ... tml&page=1