• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let‘s see some A1‘s

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Great colour but the pockets seem a little high for my liking . One of your best fitted jackets john
It's not A-1 but its predecessor - 37J1 jacket, so the pockets are absolutely correct for this pattern. This Freewheelers jacket is kind of unique and is quite rare. The leather looks absolutely gorgeous, looks fantastic.
What a beaut!

A2 B3au

It's not A-1 but its predecessor - 37J1 jacket, so the pockets are absolutely correct for this pattern. This Freewheelers jacket is kind of unique and is quite rare. The leather looks absolutely gorgeous, looks fantastic.
What a beaut!
Yeah I realise it’s the 37j1 ,sorry for not being specific and I agree it’s a fab looking jacket. It’s certainly unique in terms of the pocket placement ,although period correct it seems only freewheelers have adopted this practice in modern reproduction makers.

John Lever

Yeah I realise it’s the 37j1 ,sorry for not being specific and I agree it’s a fab looking jacket. It’s certainly unique in terms of the pocket placement ,although period correct it seems only freewheelers have adopted this practice in modern reproduction makers.
I think McCoys make a cloth version with similar pocket placement.