• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let‘s see some A1‘s

John Lever

20190427_102305.jpg

bseal

The bees knees! You probably want to sell that Few HH A-1 now though, I heard that the sixth owner is usually the happiest. :D

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
John, your Freewheelers 37J1 looks absolutely fantastic, what a gorgeous leather!
In case you decide to sell your The Few HH A-1 - I'm interested to buy it from you, I'd take it instantly. Its size 44 looks quite unusual for you but is going to be just perfect to me!)

Last edited:

johnwayne

Lovely jacket John, but olive? Surely that's russet not olive green - as an ex printer I know I'm not colour blind and the guide is first and foremost flesh tones and you look fine! Nonetheless great jacket that fits you well!!

B-Man2

Of course! .... I should have known that .... your jackets are in great shape especially your original A2........My apologies:(

jeremiah

speaking of hangars. we recently moved houses and I walked into the new closet to find two of my a2s on hangars. I was quick to take them off and inform my wife of that no no. I proceeded to shove those two a2s onto a shelf.