• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Let‘s see some A1‘s

bseal

The bees knees! You probably want to sell that Few HH A-1 now though, I heard that the sixth owner is usually the happiest. :D

Lebowski

John, your Freewheelers 37J1 looks absolutely fantastic, what a gorgeous leather!
In case you decide to sell your The Few HH A-1 - I'm interested to buy it from you, I'd take it instantly. Its size 44 looks quite unusual for you but is going to be just perfect to me!)

Last edited:

johnwayne

Lovely jacket John, but olive? Surely that's russet not olive green - as an ex printer I know I'm not colour blind and the guide is first and foremost flesh tones and you look fine! Nonetheless great jacket that fits you well!!

B-Man2

Of course! .... I should have known that .... your jackets are in great shape especially your original A2........My apologies:(

jeremiah

speaking of hangars. we recently moved houses and I walked into the new closet to find two of my a2s on hangars. I was quick to take them off and inform my wife of that no no. I proceeded to shove those two a2s onto a shelf.