• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

leather varsity jackets

fraazierjo

Hi guys - I think it worked! Now what do you think? These older jackets in are beautifully made, each one from a different team, top quality leather, and in the school colors. And I have six of them!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Nice ...

4c1c_2.jpg

fraazierjo

Just "nice"? Expected a more enthusiastic response than that. Anyone out there in seeing some more of these collectible beauties?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
asiamiles said:
It's too small a photo to get anyone gushing.

Thanks Miles ... :)

and in my defence, I was really just trying to help Jo get his picture up.

asiamiles

No, I was just trying to explain (or at least partly explain) why people wouldn't be going gaga over the jacket. It does look like quite a nice jacket (A-2 style windflap), but it's difficult to be more enthusiastic without a better view.

fraazierjo

You're all right. That one pic of that jacket doesn't really give you guys much of a view, but (take my word for this!)) it''s really heavy. That pic is from the Ebay ad I got it from and lacks the other views. I promise to make up to you jacket afficionados by following up with some pics I've taken myself. The 1940's jackets all look great to me, but I'm of the next generation and the mystique of these particular, hunky leather varsity jackets from the 50's and 80'sis are more my style. Hope you older guys approve -maybe even be interested in a new kind of jacket "appreciation!

fraazierjo

You're all right. That one pic of that jacket doesn't really give you guys much of a view, but (take my word for this!)) it''s really heavy. That pic is from the Ebay ad I got it from and lacks the other views. I promise to make up to you jacket afficionados by following up with some pics I've taken myself. The 1940's jackets all look great to me, but I'm of the next generation and the mystique of these particular, hunky leather varsity jackets from the 50's and 80'sis are more my style. Hope you older guys approve -maybe even be interested in a new kind of jacket "appreciation!