• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leather patches I did, 43rd Bomb Grp. (2types) 403rd Bomb Sqd.Mareeba Butchers ,5th AAf,AAF and name strip ..........

EMBLEMHUNTER

Here's a grouping of my latest leather jacket patch works, 2 versions of the 43rd Bombardment Group, a 403rd Bombardment Squadron "Mareeba Butchers" and a 5th AAF & AAF shoulder type along with a name strip , enjoy :)
1st 1st 1st 403rd Bombardment Squadron.jpeg

ausreenactor

Here's a grouping of my latest leather jacket patch works, 2 versions of the 43rd Bombardment Group, a 403rd Bombardment Squadron "Mareeba Butchers" and a 5th AAF & AAF shoulder type along with a name strip , enjoy :) View attachment 51841

Gold. Have a felt, embroidered 403rd patch inbound with an Aussie based Troop Carrier squadron and 511th Bomb Squadron patch...

Nice work Sir!

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello, yes I made these for a veteran's relative and can make you one , i don't pre make any , only make them when someone asks for them , are you in the US ???

ausreenactor

If you want a half decent felt reproduction they are on EBay. Have three different patches coming from a SE Asia based US seller.