• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leather CASU-1 and VC-41 patches I made one to Vet's relative.......

EMBLEMHUNTER

Here's two of my latest leather jacket patch works, on left "Composite Squadron-41" and right which went to Vet's relative, "Carrier Aircraft Service Unit-1" , the other patch went to good friend/collector, enjoy :)
1st.jpg

Karl B

I really like your Composite Sqdrn 41 and CASU 1 patches. They look great! My father served in CASU 1 and CASU 12 supporting CV-6 Enterprise during WW2. How might I buy some of these great patches. I'm putting together a Navy flight jacket in honor of my father who passed away in 91.
- Karl

EMBLEMHUNTER

I really like your Composite Sqdrn 41 and CASU 1 patches. They look great! My father served in CASU 1 and CASU 12 supporting CV-6 Enterprise during WW2. How might I buy some of these great patches. I'm putting together a Navy flight jacket in honor of my father who passed away in 91.
- Karl
Hello Karl, and thank you for your comments on my patch work and inquiry about getting some :) First off I don't pre-make any I take orders for them as someone asks for them such as you have, I have the image for CASU-12 as well as just about any other WW2 era aviation emblem USN/USMC/USAAF, so it depends on what you'd like made, a note about my work, I make all my patches on genuine leather, hand cut, hand tooled(design impressed into the leather) and then hand painted, no machine work at all ...... I accept either personal check or US Postal money order, and or Western Union for payment as I don't do Paypal , also need to know if you're in the US or overseas as the latter makes costs a bit more, please "PM" me here for more info , [email protected] , thanks :)

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello again Karl, sorry I didn't realize I hadn't poste the cost of my patches, "any" 5-6 inch size patch in the US , $75.00 each includes 1st Class Postage w/Tracking ......
Johnny Signor
714 Atlantis Road S.E.
Palm Bay, Florida 32909-4811