• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lassie-Come-Home-Langlitz

mtds

eighty7h said:
@mtds. My Columbia is on order. It should be done by the end of May, if not sooner. I am really looking forward to receiving it. Hopefully, it will stay cool up here for awhile longer; so I can get some time with it on the bike. I can always head for the mountains, I guess. It will be very similar to yours. I will try to post some pictures and a short review when I can. Hope I'm not stealing your thread.

I'll look forward to seeing your review. If it is hot, unzip the sleeves and keep moving!

PaulGT3

WOW what a great story and what a COOL jacket!!! I have never heard of Langlitz and now I know.

But here is the problem, I LOVE your motorcycle jacket, but I dont have a bike so I would have to buy the
jacket and get a Honda CBR250R thats the new Honda entry street bike for crotch rocket wannabes.
I raced motocross and had many dirt bikes so I figure I can take care of myself on the street, BUT
I have now spent $1800 on a jacket and $5k on the new bike. In 6 months the bike wont be enough
so I have to spend $6000 on a CBR500R. So NOW I am at 13K and I havent modded the bike yet.
SO a couple of track days some new exhaust and suspension and I am now up to 17K. BUT NOW
I want a real bike so I get a Honda CBR1000RR for 14K... More mods and some more track days
and I am up to around $40K and NOW I want a Ducati or a Aprilia so I get a $20K Aprilia RSV4
and I mod it more track days a couple of tickets and the aprilia costs $30K so now all because
of a really nice Langlitz jacket I lost out on the new 911 I could have bought because I love that
car more than motorcycles and I dont get clipped by trucks who dont see me. Its a vicious cycle
that I have been in before. SO I think I will stick to A2s.
But Man that is ONE COOL jacket sir!!!

les_garten

eighty7h said:
@mtds. My Columbia is on order. It should be done by the end of May, if not sooner. I am really looking forward to receiving it. Hopefully, it will stay cool up here for awhile longer; so I can get some time with it on the bike. I can always head for the mountains, I guess. It will be very similar to yours. I will try to post some pictures and a short review when I can. Hope I'm not stealing your thread.

How'd your jacket come out?

eighty7h

Hello Les. The jacket turned out just fine. Fits very well and is a great riding jacket. Take a look at the Langlitz thread for some photos when brand new. Good to hear from you again. How did the goatskin Columbia turn out?

les_garten

eighty7h said:
Hello Les. The jacket turned out just fine. Fits very well and is a great riding jacket. Take a look at the Langlitz thread for some photos when brand new. Good to hear from you again. How did the goatskin Columbia turn out?

Good to hear! Mine came out perfect as well.

I need to shoot some pix of it. Really like the Goatskin!