• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L-2A Aero Medical Test Jacket

watchmanjimg

Stu, that's a magnificent jacket due to its rarity alone. The knits aren't redyed. They're the same type we've been wrangling over for years. They're not made of the usual wool, and they've faded due to age/exposure/God-knows-what.

Here's an 11-page thread discussing the subject:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11089&hilit=knits

And here are pics of my originals. The L-2 with OD wool knits is included for contrast:

Knits001.jpg
Knits002.jpg

oose

$2,247.22
Thanks for the link, it when for around what i expected for such a jacket.

All the best
stu

Rutger

It'd be interesting to know in which way this L2A is different from the regular L2A, apart from the tag.

Willy McCoy

watchmanjimg said:
Willy McCoy said:
I ran into my friend that sold the jacket on eBay. He said it was manufactured by Arrow.

The shirtmaker?
watchmanjimg said:
Willy McCoy said:
I ran into my friend that sold the jacket on eBay. He said it was manufactured by Arrow.

The shirtmaker?

Yes, Arrow Shirt MFG.

Rutger said:
It'd be interesting to know in which way this L2A is different from the regular L2A, apart from the tag.

Prototipo.

Willy McCoy

I talked to my friend tonight and asked him how he knew the MFG. He said it was printed on the label A-E-R-O. So it was an AERO and not ARROW.

B-Man2

Why do you use such names for threads? I thought that we are talking about medical tests and that here you can find out a lot of useful information, but I was wrong ... In any case, I hope that some of you know where you can find high-quality medical rapid tests to determine the level of heavy metals in the body. This is very important and I ask you not to be indifferent. I've heard about home health testing but I don't know how accurate they are. The reviews on the site are very cool but I would like to know your opinion.
Elizabeth
I think you made a wrong turn somewhere . Back up and retrace your trail.
This is a jacket forum .