• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knives to carry with your flight jacket

Sabria

According to the UK laws you aren’t allowed to carry any type of knives in public. However, many disobey the law in order to protect themselves. I hope you want to carry a knife with you only for protection and no other negative intentions. I won’t hide the fact that I also carry a knife with me when I go clubbing or in a restaurant. Even when I go jogging late in the evening I take my knife with me. You will think I am paranoiac, but I think protection in such dangerous times is essential. You can read more information and find some good reviews on https://knivesadvice.com/shun-knives-review/ about knives which probably will serve you as a protection tool.

Last edited:

Officer Dibley

And i thought you should carry a knife in case you want to stab someone .....;)
Many people carry a pen knife or multi tool for non lethal reasons ....

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

I don’t really use knives on my jackets cause I barely can wear one, but I received this G-1 and a WEP jacket (not pictured) with a bonus a couple weeks ago....
E72F3B07-6DF5-400D-8FD7-2674AA54931A.jpeg
35189A66-8DAC-4986-9971-D87DD203F227.jpeg

busdrivermike

These are what I carry all the time, I’ve lost count the number
Of times I’ve used them, last time was at a value village, the bathroom
Door deadbolt broke locking me in, so I disassembled the lock and
Escaped to a small crowd watching the drama unfold.
it was that or wait up to an hour for a locksmith as it was past 6 pm
D22E9CA8-2EC7-43F9-9E5D-180432A4849B.jpeg

Southoftheborder

According to the UK laws you aren’t allowed to carry any type of knives in public. However, many disobey the law in order to protect themselves. I hope you want to carry a knife with you only for protection and no other negative intentions.

In the UK you are allowed to carry a knife with a blade no longer than three inches for any reason. If it's longer than that or if it's a locking knife you need a valid reason to avoid prosecution for carrying an offence weapon if it comes to light. When I was a small kid I wore a long knife in a sheath on my belt as many kids did in the fifties. It wasn't for protection or to stab anyone with though.

B-Man2

I’m guessing that when the original question on this thread was asked, that it was geared more toward “Pocket Knives”, so here’s one I carry pretty often. It’s a US Government Issued knife that was put into US Air Force bail out kits during the 1960-1970s time frame.
The knives were also available commercially without the US Government markings.
6391853C-5E16-4EBC-AFC1-F97663F74C06.jpeg