• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Knives to carry with your flight jacket

Pilot

;);););)as already mentioned here...Beretta M9A3...all in all.
Will be in Charlotte N/C pampering the Beretta end of Dec. will check about the muzzle flash...
Never thought about this..;););)
In my military time the bad guys were not very impressed about our muzzle flashes..but the 0.45 or 0.5 made a difference...especially with a nourished cadence...;););)
BTW muzzle flashes may work in both ways...
It also lets the bad guy know for what to aim.,,
But impressing him... hmmm:):):)

Last edited:

Pilot

BTW muzzle flashes may work in both ways...
It also lets the bad guy know for what to aim.,,
But impressing him... hmmm:):):)

STEVE S.

Thanks for the heads up, but that's more money than the one I'm passing up. I'll be patient for now as one will turn up for the price I'm willing to pay.

When you get time, look in the mixed lots of pocket knives. I have found some really good stuff cheap grouped in with some run of the mill stuff.

Artie

Talisong. What else ?......

Attachments

• 0EBBDF15-C924-40C0-AC09-73DB4DF146C6.jpeg
    0EBBDF15-C924-40C0-AC09-73DB4DF146C6.jpeg
    700.1 KB · Views: 266

tjoenn

Awesome condition!

They are getting more and more to come by even in Germany

Thanks! The bayonet came with two Mauser karabins, one Krag Jørgensen rifle and one Luger from 1916, all matching numbers (except for magazines). The Luger is in awesome condition, and shoots real good. The owner had alzheimers and his kids just wanted to get rid of it all, so almost gave it all away.

STEVE S.

Thanks! The bayonet came with two Mauser karabins, one Krag Jørgensen rifle and one Luger from 1916, all matching numbers (except for magazines). The Luger is in awesome condition, and shoots real good. The owner had alzheimers and his kids just wanted to get rid of it all, so almost gave it all away.

What manufacturer on the Luger? I have a 1915 DWM I picked up from a friend who’s father brought it back after WWII. All numbers matching except for the second war magazine.

72933E84-6892-4640-AACC-D7578D8C6D5C.jpeg

Pilot

What manufacturer on the Luger? I have a 1915 DWM I picked up from a friend who’s father brought it back after WWII. All numbers matching except for the second war magazine.

View attachment 11454
DWM= Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabrik. State ( Reich) owned factory. Started 1900 . Very widely supplied.
Nice piece of gear

Last edited: