• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just passing the info on …

Dany McDonald

917_k

Whilst I’m not sure I agree with the pricing and there’s no harm in highlighting the auction, we can probably do a fellow forum member (and valuable contributor) the courtesy of not taking the p**s out of it.

Chandler

Funny, because I was originally going to suggest a "certain someone in FLA" on the forum might be interested in this item.

YoungMedic

All seriousness though, I am not an expert on market or even that good of a salesmen to that point, but In the past I have seen things go for totally unexpected amounts, cars, houses, watches etc... as the demand for items waxes and wanes. Maybe it seems unreasonable but if someone snaps it up for even half of the asking price it's bound to move the market higher. No different than the Newman Rolex Daytona's move the whole market up. Food for thought