• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just passing the info on …

ties70

The postage is slightly OTT…..

The shipping itself is probably just 14.99 but the extra insurance to cover the "value" might add to the difference.

For that price and shipping fee I would expect the jacket to be delivered in person...by Gloria Estefan and the whole Miami Sound Machine...

Seriously.... If Jorge finds a serious collector who really wants the jacket, they would probably agree on a personal pickup....spending that much money, I would not put my faith (and NOS jacket) into the hands of Ebay and the USPS...

Last edited:

Thomas Koehle

The shipping itself is probably just 14.99 but the extra insurance to cover the "value" might add to the difference.

For that price and shipping fee I would expect the jacket to be delivered in person...by Gloria Estefan and the whole Miami Sound Machine...

Seriously.... If Jorge finds a serious collector who really wants the jacket, they would probably agree on a personal pickup....spending that much money, I would not put my faith (and NOS jacket) into the hands of Ebay and the USPS...

Only the imagination of Gloria knocking on my door with that box in her hands ...