• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just ordered my Goodwear

SuinBruin

Cobblers, if you've been waiting that long I would definitely give John a call (the number is on his web site). I talked to him on the phone a few times during the wait for my jacket and he always took the time to answer all my questions and talk about whatever details I was interested in hashing over. Email sometimes took awhile, but getting him on the phone was easy and definitely inspired confidence. And the wait was well worth it....

greyhound52

SuinBruin said:
Cobblers, if you've been waiting that long I would definitely give John a call (the number is on his web site). I talked to him on the phone a few times during the wait for my jacket and he always took the time to answer all my questions and talk about whatever details I was interested in hashing over. Email sometimes took awhile, but getting him on the phone was easy and definitely inspired confidence. And the wait was well worth it....

Agree. Could be the hold up he had with the HH. When I spoke to him yesterday he had finally recieved the second big shipment he had been waiting for.

kkochheiser

I'm being patient. I ordered my first at the end of March and my second at the end of April. I keep telling myself that patience is a virtue...

Kent

Cobblers161

All sorted, what a gent, been a hold up due to the HH as Greyhound mentioned.

16160 is go.....................! :D