• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUST ARRIVED - ELC .50 CAL A-2

Curahee

Just received my new .50 CAL jacket...:D Couldn't be happier. I added a 91st BG patch and an AAF shoulder decal + zip pulller from the same leather.
The ageing is done very subtle and looks authenthic, even the wrinkles on the sleeves look and feel like a 2 year old jacket ! I will post pics this weekend.
Oh and to any and all suffering from OCD I've read all the posting on this subject before purchasing this jacket and yes it works for me.

Roughwear

I am glad you are delighted with your 50 Cal A2. IMO it is one of the best A2s ELC have ever made and a great, comfortable jacket to wear.

havocpaul

It is interesting that on the HPA site the jacket's description (different from ELC site) mentions Beacon NY several times which as we know the 50.CAL has features of. I was going to go for one before my temporary incapacity having tried one at Duxford in July, maybe next year....

Curahee

bseal said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Eastman-50CAL-A-2-Flight-Jacket-Flying-Bomber_W0QQitemZ170273484167QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170273484167&_trkparms=72%3A1420%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

:p

So, what do you mean ?