• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jerome Urbaniak

ausreenactor

Gents...

Finally have arrived in Sydney and commence my new tenure in my new unit tomorrow. Need to do this before the whirlwind of 'work' commences.

Here is the much loved and long awaited ELC Air Comfort. The jacket arrived just prior to Christmas. While the front panel work was the only work completed there is ample evidence of Jerome's abilities on display. The detail in the rope work (which was Jerome's idea completely) is amazing and the Australian Army Aviation (AAAvn) corps insignia is better than the defence proof.

The jacket is sensational fit and will be much loved during my first 'winter' in over ten years. Jerome is an undisputed talent, and I hope that you appreciate what could be the last Urbaniak work for a while.

Regards,

Couchy

Vcruiser

Very nice. Such a shame that you had so much trouble. Wonder if there are other customer jackets laying around unfinished..? I do wonder just what the problem(s) with Jerome are..? He used to call me every week or so..but haven't heard from him in a couple years. Very strange.
Van

GoodTimesGone

6148th T.C.Squadron said:
From what I have read there is a two to four year wait.
Six if you want your name on the front of the jacket rope style. :lol: