• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Jeremiah Air Depot" Redyed BR RW18091

falcon_ib

Over summer, Jeremiah agreed to sell me his BR Rough Wear 18091 made about 10 years ago. The jacket fits perfectly, but the color kept nagging at me. I felt like the russet was too loud and orange for my taste, and wanted it darker to more closely resemble original russet 18091's. Jeremiah generously offered to redye it darker, and after seeing his magnificent job with his BK Dubow and belts, I knew it would turn out great.

Here's how it looked when I first got it:
IMG_0765.jpg

And here's how it looks now:
IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

Needless to say I'm so happy with how it turned out. The jacket retained its beautiful reddish undertones and wear but seems way less loud and orange. In short, he maintained everything I like about the jacket and got rid of everything I didn't!

Overall I can't recommend Jeremiah enough. We communicated often about color and techniques to get the ideal jacket and he was very upfront and honest. He paid careful attention to details but the process was efficient and I got it back only a few weeks later.

Hope you guys like it!

Evan

B-Man2

The jacket looks great. Jeremiah does a nice job. I have a couple of his belts that he made, and I couldn’t be happier with them.

johnwayne

Wise choice, excellently executed re-dye too although frankly speaking, I do think the jacket's a little short in the body IMHO, sorry but if you're happy that's all that matters.

falcon_ib

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Those are low rise jeans in the photo, but its length is solid with high rise since I'm short. Saving up for some proper LVC or vintage style high rise jeans

Tommy

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Those are low rise jeans in the photo, but its length is solid with high rise since I'm short. Saving up for some proper LVC or vintage style high rise jeans

I'm trying to think I'd I gave you some recommendations for Chinos in another thread? Am trying to get hold of another pair of LVC 33s or 44s before they disappear, but after that gotta work out the alternatives for a decent pair of US or Japanese made jeans.