• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeans to wear with your flight jackets ...

kirova

Made in Bulgaria fu*#in.

just got mine, same :(

anyway, looks like mine are going back.

The 1944 I already have are size 34 and they were falling off my waist, so I figure I will go for a size 32, but with the new pair, I can't even do up the button.......... (same for the 1947)

PS the pockets on the 1944 is different to my other pair, they had the plain white/beige fabric instead of this stripped version.

Attachments

• DSC_0963[1].JPG
    DSC_0963[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 321

ausreenactor

For the price I am chuffed. Pretty much what you used to pay for standard Levis at Just Jeans etc.. Mine fit great. Will see how they go after a wash or two..

stanier

Give them a soak Couchey, I heard it stop the crotch blowing, that said both mine went on the 44’s

The only LVC’d I ever had where the crotch didn’t blow were my LVC Japan ones and the 1927 blue selvedge pair they were ok. All the others of whatever year whether soaked first or worn raw all blew in exactly the same spot. Oh and on the 44’s they all developed that off pocket gig where it shows the pocket bag off. For wartime denim I’d go with Lee Japan archive ‘42’s. Beautiful

33-1729

Haven’t seen anyone mention The Flat Head, but it is another Japanese denim brand with great attention to detail (just got one!). I’ve tried a number of different Japanese makes based on the feedback from this forum and looking at quality rather than price I think they’re all excellent choices. Whichever you prefer is the right one. Me? I’m having a hard time deciding. I like all of them.

TFH_3202.JPG

asiamiles

Haven’t seen anyone mention The Flat Head, but it is another Japanese denim brand with great attention to detail
I have a few hats from them...some are marked The Flat Head, some RJB which I think is their brand. One I got reduced from their shop in Harajuku last year, and being pleased with it I picked up more on Yahoo!Auctions. Don't have any of their jeans.

stanier

stumbled across a new shop on the net for denims and 1950ies to 1960ies assesories lately ...

Check for:

Highly recommended!

Shop-owner Timo is very helpful in finding correct sizes or discuss any Details ...

Highly recommended!

I like those denim A-11 caps Thomas. Not so sure about the stripey pants though..;)

Flightengineer

stumbled across a new shop on the net for denims and 1950ies to 1960ies assesories lately ...

Check for:

Highly recommended!

Shop-owner Timo is very helpful in finding correct sizes or discuss any Details ...

Highly recommended!

Thanks for link, some highwaisted jeans are interesting. Is it you on a motorcycle on one of banners?

zoomer

Rare opportunity...I'm moving house in July and need to clear out!
I've got 3 pair of pre-broken-in LVCs, all size 37-38 by actual measure.
I"ll let 'em go for $75 each, any two for $135 or all three for $190.
Check them out here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNa7KpT