• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Jeans to wear with your flight jackets ...

33-1729

Kept looking at the great collection of Iron Horse by D97x7 and finally took the plunge. Much, much tighter weave than the PBJ and ONI. Durable is the first word that springs to mind. Listed as 14oz, but 18oz denim warp with a paper weft so more like 16oz and heavy enough for me (though I find I do prefer the heavier denims). Looking forward to see how they do!

IMG_1450.JPG

blackrat2

Has anyone had any experience with TCB 20’s??, and also has anyone purchased anything from Denimio site?..any help would be appreciated

Boyo

@blackrat2 I have heard great things about TCB brand and the 20's version.. but no first hand experience. I have used Denimio site once or twice with no issues at all, items delivered and as described.. Im confident you'll get what you purchase from Denimio.

blackrat2

Thanks Boyo...just speaking with TCB via Instagram, gonna probably take the plunge on some 20’s as they seem pretty well priced and look good from what I have seen n read

Thomas Koehle

Anybody ever considered DICKIES 874?

My son came up with his "skater pants" recently and i thought i give it a try: available in almost every size-combo, easy affordable, many different Colors ...

I wear 'em together with the CONVERSE

will drop some pics next time i wear 'em

stanier

I’ve just noticed the only pair of US/EU LVC I now own are starting to get hole in the crotch! Every pair I’ve had have done this eventually regardless of model. I got this pair through my job for £35 and I wear them for work, but had I paid £180 or whatever they are these days I’d be really hacked off.

My Sugar Cane’s and LVC Japan have never done this. What is it with the US/EU LVC, rubbish, IMHO:mad:

Cocker

Levi's has been really shitty for the better part of the last ten years, now. After having two pairs blowing their crotch less than one year after purchase, I vowed never to buy any pair of trousers from them again.