• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jaw, meet floor.

mulceber

Supports the heavy liner from sagging. I didnt run that stitch line on mine, liked the looks better without it. Figured I could always add it later if there was an issue.

I also imagine a blanket-lined jacket wouldn’t need it to quite the same degree that a shearling-lined one would. But that’s just my layman’s speculation.:cool:

mulceber

Yup, I agree. That being said, I think Full Gear has another B-1 that somehow still has the pocket, so that's pretty special, but John's is in astonishing condition.

6B5D7368-F168-490B-BADE-6DF8E787100F.jpeg

Last edited:

STEVE S.

I also imagine a blanket-lined jacket wouldn’t need it to quite the same degree that a shearling-lined one would. But that’s just my layman’s speculation.:cool:

I used a vintage wool material on mine & have noticed it gets a little “sticky” depending on what type of shirt you wear & also how dry & amount of static is in the air, so can see where it could be beneficial in a working type situation as was originally intended.

mulceber

Still intending to get one of your someday, Steve, if you're still offering them. I'm told the B-2 isn't as warm, but it could be great as a November/December jacket. Plus, it's just such a cool design.

Pilot

Last edited: