• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jacket fit.

mulceber

Yes, although, at the risk of sounding like a broken record... Platon has shown us it can be done for a reasonable sum.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Jay And Dave come up with...

Agreed, and same. I’m especially looking forward to seeing pictures of this “combat tour HH.”

Last edited:

B-Man2

Constructive criticism is always beneficial if done with the proper mindset, attitude and approach . And we can all benefit from THAT type of exchange in terms of better and accurate repros. Unfortunately a lot of this stuff is personal and goes back years , before many of us were even here. Much of it is deserved and has been a long time coming, but to continue down this road is going to have a negative impact on this forum in terms of a lot of resentment and bad will among some of the jacket makers among us. Hell the resentment is already bubbling over. How much longer does the personal stuff have to be aired before everyone feels like their side has been heard? I personally don’t want to see anyone have a bad taste in their mouth for this place and wind up saying “fuck it”and leave the forum. Particularly jacket makers who have taught us so much about this hobby.
I own jackets from DD and from Aero and don’t really have a dog in this fight, but I don’t care to loose either of those makers and their knowledge from this forum. That’s my opinion of course and all of you are entitled to yours.
But in the end it should always come down to one simple issue, we’re all guys with a common interest and this place has been a fun and safe haven for all of us to get together and share our hobby . We shouldn’t loose sight of that.
Cheers

Rutger

I think you could well be correct Ken. Rottenhann (if correctly remembered spelling) maybe ZuZu.
rotenhahn
or
Rotenhahn

But I don't think ZuZu is rotenhahn. But I'm replying while not haven read the thread right up to the end....
edit: ok, zuzu could be rotenhahn, milder after many years. Rotenhahn loved Roughwear particularly I seem to remember. But rotenhahn was banned later than 2009, right? He was banned, I know why, and I thought it unjustified. But if I bring up the theme, well....... the shit will hit the blower again.

Last edited:

Kennyz

LOL - hilarious, stanier!!! :D

I think you could well be correct Ken. Rottenhann (if correctly remembered spelling) maybe ZuZu.

With the current high temperatures being set by ZuZu, DD and Aero Ken who will be the fourth horseman of the VLJ apocalypse? And who are they foretelling the coming of..?

Anyone who’s been thinking the forum is now a pale shadow of its former self may be in for a surprise. And no AVI, Five Star or Dong will protect you...they will be toast...

ZuZu

rotenhahn
or
Rotenhahn

But I don't think ZuZu is rotenhahn. But I'm replying while not haven read the thread right up to the end....
edit: ok, zuzu could be rotenhahn, milder after many years. Rotenhahn loved Roughwear particularly I seem to remember. But rotenhahn was banned later than 2009, right? He was banned, I know why, and I thought it unjustified. But if I bring up the theme, well....... the shit will hit the blower again.

Ja-Ja- Ich bin das Rotenhahn- aber jetz bin ich sehr nett und ruhig.

Spitfireace

Wasn't meant as a stab at people with genuine medical issues Steve but rather a comment responding to the incredulity which pops up here from time to time about "how come these guys were so thin?" and their genuine surprise at why this is.
I'm short and I don't eat that much. Lucky I guess. Can shop on buyee.