• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ja Dubow 27798 (Platon) A-2 jacket review and pics

London Cabbie

No offense and I don't want this to sound snarky, but at this point in the game it should be clearly known that this is Platon's Standard Operating Procedure. Did this not meet your expectations or are you just unhappy that there is no communication and it is taking a while?

As far as I know, every single person who has ordered a Platon jacket has received it. I have ordered and received two, and will likely order a third.

You can't get a better jacket for the price and at least the wait isn't 2, 3, 5 or whatever years at Good Wear; and unlike the maker who will remain nameless, at least you will get your jacket.
They are very good, the wait is worth it. My 2nd took 14 months.

Beaker_UK

So a) I hate photos and b) I hate photos but given that minor point, here you go.
25138B20-AC92-4B23-B571-D2BF83244E0F.jpeg

Pa12

Mine was new last summer and I currently have it for sale. Not really aged, just broken in.