• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ja Dubow 27798 (Platon) A-2 jacket review and pics

B-Man2

Funny, the only way I ended up getting a reply was when I said I’m thinking of canceling because the 6 month PayPal date was approaching. They actually offered to reimburse me and charge me again to restart the clock. So they were obviously getting all my emails. Have no idea why they don’t correspond at least a little bit. Had they shot me a quick email when I ordered it with a rough time estimate, even plus or minus a month or two, I would have been satisfied with that. But when you put out all that money and they never return an email in 6 months it definitely makes you wonder.
Totally agree with you . It’s simply a matter of common courtesy to your customer who’s plunked down a wad of cash. Unfortunately it’s happened to a few guys around here and it’s become the norm with Platon rather that an exception.

Pa12

Had I not read all those experiences here, I never would have pulled the trigger on one as it just goes against my better judgment.

Brettafett

I sent an email a week or two ago, just checking in for any updates... 20960 and the G-1.
No repsonse. Didn't expect one tbh.
Check in with AVI, Aero or ELC and you'd have a reply within 24hrs

Pa12

Mine hit the 6 month mark a week ago. I got an email from them mid may saying they’ll have a schedule by the end of the month with delivery in June. Haven’t heard back since. Very strange way to do business.

Pa12

Not so much the time for as the not knowing. One email six months ago saying approximately 8 months would have satisfied me. I wouldn’t bug them again.

Sabo

Platon-ic advice
IMG_20220628_143813.jpg