• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Ja Dubow 27798 (Platon) A-2 jacket review and pics

Brettafett

He won't do a Bronco or use goat. He is focusing on Dubow and has the Italian horsehide...
I already asked BK, but they said they have no plan to do a Bronco. Rob at ELC told me same thing.
So, a goatskin Bronco? Either GW (or DD) if you have over $1000 and can wait few years, or let me check out the new AVI Bronco when I receive is soon. May not be perfect, but Im holding my assumptions till I see it.

wittmann

He won't do a Bronco or use goat. He is focusing on Dubow and has the Italian horsehide...
I already asked BK, but they said they have no plan to do a Bronco. Rob at ELC told me same thing.
So, a goatskin Bronco? Either GW (or DD) if you have over $1000 and can wait few years, or let me check out the new AVI Bronco when I receive is soon. May not be perfect, but Im holding my assumptions till I see it.
Thanks for your Information! I also asked BK one year ago and Andy told me the same.

PS: where are Gary and Alen of ELC? It's been long time i didn't hear anything about them, and everytime only Rob replied my E-Mail

Kennyz

Does anyone know if Platon's Dubows are veg tanned or chrome tanned, and aniline or pigment? I've checked the website but can't find any info on this.

Thanks!

Ken

Lebowski

Hahaha, you won't be disappointed!
Grant, could you please make a separate thread about your new ELC Rough Wear 23380, it sure deserves that! The only your photo with that gorgeous jacket from the back I've seen recently has been looking so much intriguing!)

Last edited:

Grant

Hey blackrat, if you're referring to the russet Dubow, it's a great jacket. Jumping on the bike wearing it today.

Members online

Latest posts