Ja Dubow 27798 (Platon) A-2 jacket review and pics

stanier

Who else in the forum is in the queue? If maybe we build a picture of who's ordered and when they get their jacket we can build a picture of delivery. I think we're looking at 7 - 8 months currently though suspect / hope that will reduce over time.

I really don't see the difficulty in giving customers a flavour of their place in the queue and an approximate delivery date. I do accept though I'm not the one who has to manage the process or understand all the challenges. I also have absolute faith in the reliability of Platon and BK. I just wish he'd not been banned from the forum. That stuffed us and our channel of communication.

Lord Flashheart

That makes a lot of sense.

It's not ideal having to piece together fragments of information on a Forum though it is good to be able to get the views of others here with more experience. I don't think anyone is kidding themselves about a hard and fast delivery date but I'm sure some sense of progress on a website can save an awful lot of emails and frustration all round.

M. from Berlin

my order on january 21! Order was confirmed. Thereafter, to this day, no response has been received to several requests. A friend had ordered the day before, he now has the information that the jacket has been sent.

stanier

my order on january 21! Order was confirmed. Thereafter, to this day, no response has been received to several requests. A friend had ordered the day before, he now has the information that the jacket has been sent.
It'll be interesting to see the gap between your two deliveries! I think Lord Flashheart had no notification, his jacket just arrived out of the blue so maybe yours is on the way too! Apologies Lord Flashheart if I'm wrong.