• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

j a dubow dubow

Falconman2

back in the spring there was a listing on greedbay for two new ja dubow dubows. one in seal, one in russet, both size 42 [flagged here in the eb section]. I contacted the seller [from France] and made an offer for the russet dubow, which he accepted. the new hh that Platon is using prompted me to action,, and the measurements were spot on for me. because the price with shipping was significantly less than a direct purchase from j a dubow, I decided that this is the one to have art work done, and to patch it as a 5th af king of the heavies. the back art work was done by ed burks [[email protected]] a nam vet. the chest and shoulder embroidered 5th patches are wwll originals made in oz, and I made the embossed wings. there are several iterations of the "king of the heavies" and I opted for what ya see in the pic. I would add that the hides used for this a-2 are remarkably close, if not dead on for the hides used for original dubows, ie: lighter weight, grainy-smooth, easy wearing out of the box, drape nicely, and look as though the surface color will wear down to reveal the lighter base color.. with some serious wear time, this one will have the "look".View attachment 66376View attachment 66376View attachment 66377View attachment 66378View attachment 66379View attachment 66380
I'm sorry to say that I noticed that the Silver Surfer got my email wrong........it's [email protected]........thanks

Members online

Latest posts