• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its raining GoodWear 46“ A-2‘s

Pilot

Did not even read/see that...yes agree, stitching holes ( or patches, (so called)“art-work”....etc),= killer factor(s) for a good sale...Pity for such a great jacket.

Last edited:

Rutger

Well, wear and and it will get more character.
Anyway, an exact replica will include any type of leather that woulda been used back then.
I would have paid 700 for it. It has the quality, and if the fit is just right, and if it isn't the sexiest leather around, well so be it.

I liked this one in the listing:
I've uploaded a pic especially for VLJ's experts to show the length of the sleeves.

Pilot

Well, wear and and it will get more character.
Anyway, an exact replica will include any type of leather that woulda been used back then.
I would have paid 700 for it. It has the quality, and if the fit is just right, and if it isn't the sexiest leather around, well so be it.

I liked this one in the listing:
There is a GW A-2 Bronco on Crap Bay .
Its a tan russet HH but a GW.

regius

Anyone able to get in touch with John lately? He was very responsive in the late summer and October, but after one call, when he sounded in a rush and said was copying some Indy jacket, I could not get in touch ever again, even when I said I want to buy the Poughkeepsie...