• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It`s TUFF to own STUFF

Thomas Koehle

Gents,

maybe irritating title but actually nails my current emotions ...

After working abroad for 12 years i finally had time to start to rearrange my collection. Since the last years i mostly bought but never really tried to get any kind of order into the things i gathered over the years.

Now i plan to redo the floor of my "man cave" so I'm forced even more to get anything organized.

Ah yeah - and inbetween i fought that very intense battle with the moth-invasion 6 months ago ...

Anyway just some snapshots of the situation right now which will - hopefully - improve within the next couple of weeks

The "PT BOAT" N1 was fully done by TIES as well as the stencils for the "SARATOGA" N1

LMZ9YoY.jpg

04YaFos.jpg

bJ2EBfo.jpg

igTk9Ua.jpg

S8qM092.jpg

5Hkgcio.jpg

2xpoHBr.jpg

zkkIKbA.jpg

t8QsDWv.jpg

fn8aR50.jpg

HBQwtqT.jpg

RQxbAuV.jpg

wx1BlI8.jpg

7vNn4V7.jpg

7mcLGX3.jpg

9o0x8Md.jpg

o4OxAv9.jpg

N9RR44W.jpg

3qAGvQO.jpg

only a glimpse of whatelse is stuffed in boxes, crates, drawers, sideboards, ...

tibor

The funny part is we gather up all sorts of things that the guys and gals were happy to leave behind to get back to civilian life. Then we even make high quality reproductions of some of it. Funny interest to have I suppose; part preservationist, part honoring the past, part admiration, and some are just jaunty, good fashion to enjoy.

Flightengineer

Wow!
Indeed cave Aladdin!!!
Unfortunately, all our are rares flights to Germany are turn flights usually , but Thomas, if we get stuck once in Germany I'll ask for visit.