• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this Real McCoy b-3 jacket?

silvio76

Found this on ebay. Seller claims this is Real McCoy B-3 jacket, but on tag is written Real Mcqueen. Did they produce B-3 jackets under name Real Mcqueen or this is fake?

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    153 KB · Views: 978
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 502
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 488
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 455

Pilot

All confirmed...pops up in buyee auctions from time to time...Very well made....B-3.....Auction results ....depening on size and condition...250 to 400 Euro ( of course used ones and without shipping and customs)

silvio76

All confirmed...pops up in buyee auctions from time to time...Very well made....B-3.....Auction results ....depening on size and condition...250 to 400 Euro ( of course used ones and without shipping and customs)
I did not know they are so cheap. Expected higher price, because this is RMC NZ jacket. If you find one, in size 46, and you are not interested for it, please send me a link. Thanks for your help.

Pilot

Larger sizes like 44” and 46” are almost impossible to find...if one...they are sold immediatly...but yes will let you know.
Try = www.buyee.jp
They always have interesting jackets...

silvio76

Last edited:

John Lever

Well....I suspect you did very well as the seller might not have known its true worth. Anythink under 500 gbp is a bargain. Here in the uk they cost over 2k gbp.
My guess is 450 gbp