• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this Patch original

Hamsterbear

Yes, that is a mint original, or so it looks. I have several just like it, it is a decal on leather, and period correct. I don't think anyone is making a reproduction of these, as most repros are either painted or multi-piece leather. These patches wear quite rapidly, but that can be good depending on what you want. These sell for as little as $25, but I've seen them go higher.
-Brian

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Well his feedback's all good, dozens of others listed, and he offers money back.

It all looks fine to me ...

Roughwear

I have just picked up another original ATC patch for around $60, which seems a reasonable price to me. Item no. 130218356516.

BTW Joe my novelty patch stays on the jacket. I know you are desperate for a naked lady on an A2, but not this one, my friend! ;) Might even start collecting some more patches now....

shanghai joe

Roughwear said:
I have just picked up another original ATC patch for around $60, which seems a reasonable price to me. Item no. 130218356516.

BTW Joe my novelty patch stays on the jacket. I know you are desperate for a naked lady on an A2, but not this one, my friend! ;) Might even start collecting some more patches now....

yep try the 23rd tiger.......that's a catch!