• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this ligit Genuine Original B-15 Flight/Bomber Jacket 38 USAAF Korean War Authentic

bazzer

Thank you it's not the best condition wonder what's it history,? Being in the UK wonder if it's from ww2 UK based us army airforce
Baz

917_k

Seller has listed that twice, one auction one BIN, so I stuck a bid of £3 on it, which is probably about as high as I’d go. Its a shame but it’s a real wreck, and whilst the liner condition looks pretty decent, there is bad damage to the outer shell meaning it’s basically unwearable.

Dimitry M

Seller has listed that twice, one auction one BIN, so I stuck a bid of £3 on it, which is probably about as high as I’d go. Its a shame but it’s a real wreck, and whilst the liner condition looks pretty decent, there is bad damage to the outer shell meaning it’s basically unwearable.
BIN??? never heard of em'

917_k

It’s a shame because the liner looks nice and the Hap Arnold logo hasn’t totally faded like a lot of them, but the arms look like someone has been knocked off their bike wearing it. The time, effort and cost it’s going to take just isn’t worth it at the moment, when mint B-15s can still be fairly easily acquired for not a lot more then the BIN price.