• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this Aero A-2?

robrinay

I’d have bid had I known the pit to pit but he ignored my request too. It just sold for the start price - did someone here win it?

robrinay

No sales outside the UK. Not judging just saying. Is it just my screen or does that thing have some really long arms?
It might be the perspective but if they are better too long than too short - at least they can be shortened.

Southoftheborder

With those arms it seemed to be made for a gorilla. He really is a bit of a prat because I also asked him what he was looking for for it - and no reply. I would have given him more than that even with the monster arms.

Micawber

Agreed, the photos were not good and the arms looked as if they were taking the long route. He turned down my offer so it won't be heading this way.

B-Man2

I’m not so sure you guys didn’t dodge a bullet. Look at the staining going on with the linning. There’s a reason the linning was omitted from the photos and I’m just starting to see why.

robrinay

I just checked out the most recent bids and the winner (the only bidder), had lodged a bid of £300 - as BIP said above - Kharma

Micawber

My offer wasn't even half that as saw the issues. I'd seen it every time he listed it. I just don't understand folks like that but hey ho it takes all sorts.

Bombing IP

I sent the seller an eBay mail ,I cut and pasted it it reads .

Hey Bucko if you had answered some questions you may have got what its worth ! instead of getting only one bid .
Jeff .

BIP

Southoftheborder

The seller uses the handle lordcharles which might tell you something. lord Charles was the dummy of a well known British vent act of thirty or forty years ago....

Bombing IP

Here is the reply from the Pratt.

New message from: lordcharles1963 (247 )
Ah Mo Buachaill,

I am happy with my sale. But thanks for your concern into my transactions. I appreciate it...I really do.

Go raibh maith agat

BIP

Smithy

The problem with a lot of sellers on Shitbay is that they aren't nearly as interested in the things as we are. That'll be the reason why this bloke didn't want to give measurements, he doesn't care two hoots about that sort of detail and most people on Crapbay don't either, and he couldn't be arsed.

It's not worth get wound up about though Jeff. If you got bent out of shape about every dodgy, shitty listing over there you'd need a shrink and medication within a couple of weeks.

silvio76

The problem with a lot of sellers on Shitbay is that they aren't nearly as interested in the things as we are. That'll be the reason why this bloke didn't want to give measurements, he doesn't care two hoots about that sort of detail and most people on Crapbay don't either, and he couldn't be arsed.

It's not worth get wound up about though Jeff. If you got bent out of shape about every dodgy, shitty listing over there you'd need a shrink and medication within a couple of weeks.
Agree wirh you.

Bombing IP

Smithy I just followed through with the theme of the posting ,I never bid on the jacket nor did I want it . I just emailed him for fun and to be honest I was surprised he answered me . I posted the reply for the benefit of the forum members .

BIP

Smithy

Smithy I just followed through with the theme of the posting ,I never bid on the jacket nor did I want it . I just emailed him for fun and to be honest I was surprised he answered me . I posted the reply for the benefit of the forum members .

BIP

No drama mate. I enjoyed reading the thread and the follow up, although it's obvious you've got too much time of your hands if you can send wind ups to dodgy Irish jacket floggers ;)

If it's any consolation it probably smells of cat piss or the lining has been buggered up with spilt baked beans!