• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Bronson Website down?

Pilot

Yes we all know you get what you pay for and that's all fine and dandy but the vendor / seller is the one who sends the item via the courier of their choice - and sometimes despite a buyer offering to pay for a better service.
Agree... so change the vendor!;)
However, for the courrier express shipping of an approx 2kg parcel from PRC to an intercontinental destination, we all know that this will cost approx.140 Euro... Agree and no doubt all buyers will riot!

Last edited:

mulceber

Gurkha pants from Bronson just arrived. I kind of wish they were a bit more relaxed in the waist/seat of the pants area, but they fit without a struggle. I just hope they don't shrink. :oops: I think I'll be buying more at some point in the near-ish future - cracking good design and materials!

B-Man2

Gurkha pants from Bronson just arrived. I kind of wish they were a bit more relaxed in the waist/seat of the pants area, but they fit without a struggle. I just hope they don't shrink. :oops: I think I'll be buying more at some point in the near-ish future - cracking good design and materials!
Fit pics required;)

Smithy

Get some of the WPG ones they're seriously good. And not the usual flimsy material you see on most repros so they last. They're also sized for western bodies. Cheap too, last time they were 30-something bucks.

Edward

nice! my package is still In Hangzhou distribution center since 18 June and just sitting there :(

mulceber

DCE5FFB3-9945-4B9F-939A-6D6F81D599A9.jpeg

just a quick shot. ;)

Flightengineer

Recently received OG-107 pants from Bronson (Non Stock). It's incredible, but the package still reached me. However, the quality was disappointing. I have the original OG-107 pants from the 1966 contract. Bronson's fabric is different, thinner, OG-107 color not 100% correct. The cut is also different from what they copied. Bronson's pants are wider at the hips and waist and their shape is not entirely accurate. Probably repro pants are not their forte - I gave it to my son. I remember that I wanted to buy chino from them - now this my desire was gone.