• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Bronson Website down?

stanier

Photos ? :) (maybe)

I will get some better pics, maybe at the weekend, but for now there's this? ;)
20200609_161408[1].jpg

B-Man2

When the cap arrived it was as flat as a pancake and I'm trying to get it to look more 3 dimensional if you now what I mean!
Looks good!
I have one of their C-2 sweaters and I’m with you . I like it A lot.

Flightengineer

By my correspondence with the Bronson team can be already write a novel.
A month has passed since I paid for the order. The tracking that the Bronson team gave me says that the package has not yet been handed over to the carrier. After month... Each time they answer my letters telling different tales - that they are about to hand over my parcel to the carrier. After they decided to resend the order again (not first - it's another one with same pants).Strange, right? Why not just finally give my first order to the carrier and let it move ( may be slowly, no matter) towards me? Hmmm...OK...I hardly got from them the second tracking for resended order and ta-dammm - during verification turned out that parcel not for me! But for another person at a different address and different zip code and with different parcel weight. Damn.
To my question to the Bronson team why they sent wrong tracking number and where is mine - I didn't get a sensible answer yet.
I'm really disappointed with the service.
I bought my first Bronson jacket (B15) not from them directly, but from chinese reseller on eBay and all was just OK. Probably would be better also necessary to bought from him this time again. I'm sure that if I still had not received my parcel, at least I knew where it was on the way. And haven't had dead tracking for a month.
All this reminds me one story from my friend, he works in the supply service of one aircraft plant. A year ago, they needed to buy aluminum sheets in China for the production of air cargo containers. These sheets of the European standard of thickness and alloy and for this reason can't be make by our aluminum plants. China make them.He and his collegues from departament corresponded with several large metal companies in China for about six months, but the deal didn't work out. Each time at the last moment, the Chinese companys managers either changed the sort of the sheet or thickness in the invoice (as if by accident), then changed the cost of payment, then the cost of delivery time, then suddenly, after all the approvals, they wrote that the delivery time was increased by several months. So an agreement was never reached. After for six months of correspondence they cancelled all contacts with chinese companies and eventually bought aluminum a little more expensive, but in Europe without any problem. He said that usually Chinese businessman cannot say no in any case so as not to upset the client. This is probably my case :)
So for me...Never again.
Good luck to all with they purchases!

Edward

Mine is taking a 2 week tour of China so far :D

Tracking consuming: 71 ms
2020-06-18 17:30
Hangzhou, 【Hangzhou 】 Shipment arrive at Hangzhou distribution center
2020-06-18 17:21
HANGZHOU CITY, 【HANGZHOU CITY】 Shipment transiting to next station
2020-06-17 07:22
HANGZHOU CITY, 【HANGZHOU CITY】 Shipment arrive at HANGZHOU CITY distribution center
2020-06-16 03:04
Shenzhen, 【Shenzhen】 Shipment transiting to next station
2020-06-15 03:11
SHENZHEN CITY, 【SHENZHEN CITY】 Shipment ready for leaving the warehouse.
2020-06-14 21:01
SHENZHEN CITY, 【SHENZHEN CITY】 Shipment arrive at the warehouse.
2020-06-13 17:15
SHENZHEN CITY, 【SHENZHEN CITY】 Shipment arrive at SHENZHEN CITY distribution center
2020-06-13 13:22
SHENZHEN CITY, 【SHENZHEN CITY】 Shipment transiting to next station
2020-06-13 13:20
Shenzhen, 【Shenzhen】 Shipment arrive at Shenzhen distribution center
2020-06-13 12:10
SHENZHEN CITY, 【SHENZHEN CITY】 Arrived at the destination country
2020-06-13 01:14
Zhengzhou, 【Zhengzhou】 Shipment transiting to next station
2020-06-13 00:35
Zhengzhou, 【Zhengzhou】 Shipment arrive at Zhengzhou distribution center
2020-06-12 21:53
Luoyang, 【Luoyang】 Shipment transiting to next station
2020-06-12 20:39
Luoyang, 【Luoyang】 Shipment arrive at Luoyang distribution center
2020-06-12 20:05
洛阳市, 【洛阳市】 Shipment transiting to next station
2020-06-12 18:18
Luoyang, 【Luoyang】 S.F. Express has picked up the shipment

stanier

Mine seemed to take forever in China and was then two weeks seemingly getting from China to the UK, then I think 12 hours from arriving in the UK to my door. Very odd, but I got the delivery. Good luck to anyone waiting. I did hear somewhere of someone who thought their goods were lost and Bronson sent another and then both were delivered!. And Bronson said to keep both. I'm sure I read that somewhere, maybe here, so may turn out good in the end.

Flightengineer

I don’t know ... I’m very tired of correspondence with them. There is no more strength to write to them and ask and ask about what they should do for my money anyway.
If the parcel doesn’t arrive in a month and the tracking will also still be showing this status “the invoice has been created in electronic form, we expect to receive the parcel from the sender” I will simply return my money through PayPal. I already don't want anything with such service.This is definitely not a customer friendly approach.

ausreenactor

You need to be patient with shipping in these "unprecedented' times. I am waiting a month for US parcels... I am not buying much at the moment due to the lack of flights to set stuff abroad.

Japan Post is a no go for Australia. Only Seamail and DHL.

Flightengineer

You need to be patient with shipping in these "unprecedented' times. I am waiting a month for US parcels... I am not buying much at the moment due to the lack of flights to set stuff abroad.

Japan Post is a no go for Australia. Only Seamail and DHL.

I totally agree with you, I myself wrote about this here and I myself part of this big system so I know everything about stopped flights - I myself don't fly now and have to do other work on the ground. I have enough patience. But it’s one thing to wait like Edward watching the tracking for a long package's journey and another when the package cannot start it. The problem is not the duration of the delivery, each of us is ready for this at this difficult time. The problem is the repeated provision of distorted info from seller. Before paying, I asked twice whether there was a delivery to my country and how long it took. They told me - pay, no problem with shipping.
Yes, I also know about MASH, tryed to buy from them knitting on one of my jackets - they now also temporarily don't ship from Japan Post to my country due cancelled flights what they honestly write about on the site. And this is a more correct approach.

Micawber

As an aside, US to UK small to medium size packages are taking bang on about a month via USPS & Parcelforce / Royal Mail. One of the throttle points is hold ups by UK Customs and then the antiquated way they then write to you via snail mail to tell you how much you have to pay.

Flightengineer

Agree with all here...Sorry for all the waitings and trouble...but...
It all comes again to : You only get what you pay for... Pay higher for courier ( like Couchy mentions...DHL etc...) get it fast.... But pay less like postal ( get nothing or wait and wait and wait...). ;)

Golden words, Brice.

stanier

As an aside, US to UK small to medium size packages are taking bang on about a month via USPS & Parcelforce / Royal Mail. One of the throttle points is hold ups by UK Customs and then the antiquated way they then write to you via snail mail to tell you how much you have to pay.

Yep, that whole ParcelFarce / Royal Mail thing really really sucks. I hate it when an overseas vendor uses a carrier that interfaces with those guys. If you can get the vendor to use DHL or similar life is much less tense in my experience. It's really odd to me that some countries even before Covid19 seem to have huge delays. For example, I buy from a company in France and my stuff can spend 2 weeks or more going around France with minimal or no updates on the tracking and then once it lands in the UK I normally receive the next morning! Bizarre

Pilot

Also in France you can buy and pay for first class courrier services... the national one is Chronoposte, but DHL and UPS work fast and well, especially for UK shippings over the channel... ( even by train) .
If you use the 22 Euro Colissimo ( postal) service...LOUSY!
During hight times of Covid in France: 2-3 days services to UK... but ... 67 Euro for a 2kg parcel...( again pay low, get low...pay better get better etc...).
Two UK members here were the receivers.

Micawber

Agree with all here...Sorry for all the waitings and trouble...but...
It all comes again to : You only get what you pay for... Pay higher for courier ( like Couchy mentions...DHL etc...) get it fast.... But pay less like postal ( get nothing or wait and wait and wait...). ;)

Yes we all know you get what you pay for and that's all fine and dandy but the vendor / seller is the one who sends the item via the courier of their choice - and sometimes despite a buyer offering to pay for a better service.