• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Bronson Website down?

B-Man2

Tried to go on the Bronson web site. I was able to access the sight, but no photos are available, just pricing information. Has anyone had the same problem?
Cheers

zoomer

Maybe they've shut down to tool up for bigger sizes!!
Unknown.jpeg

dinomartino1

Ooh, was that on the Bronson website? I haven’t been able to find the B-15 on there.

They stopped making the B-15A a long time ago, you can get them from a seller on aliexpress but only size S.
Bronson still makes a nylon B-15C modified with no collar.
Bob dong still makes a B-15A in two versions with or without a leather sqn patch and two colour variations for both, green and khaki.
Be aware the patched version may have bob dong stamped onto some of the the snaps, I'm not sure about the non patched version, something to check first if that bothers anyone.

HTB1W3FsXELrK1Rjy1zbq6AenFXar.jpg

HTB175dtXzDuK1RjSszdq6xGLpXav.jpg

HTB1VF2RaN_rK1RkHFqDq6yJAFXad.jpg

TB2WekFb0AvbeFjSspbXXbcOFXa_!!1795832420.jpg

dinomartino1

For sizing charts these two aliexpress sellers carry a lot of bronson and bob dong items.
Charts are in cm and inches.

DearyLeZing Store

AL's Store

mulceber

Thanks for the clarification, Dino, that was very helpful. So I guess Bob Dong is the best option for any of the B-15 variants with a motion collar at that price point.

Last edited:

s4rmark

For a while now , a lot of item sizes have been out of stock. I too have been looking for a B-15 , blue L-2 and a MA-1 .

mulceber

It's almost like solid repros at a great price are a winning combination that people will pay money hand over fist for. Are you listening jacket repro makers?

Oh - apparently Shawn is...

Flightengineer

Tried to go on the Bronson web site. I was able to access the sight, but no photos are available, just pricing information. Has anyone had the same problem?
Cheers

Burt, 3 days ago I bought pants from they. Everything was worked, the order was confirmed, including by email.
However, despite the fact that they wrote me that order will be sent within 48 hours and I will get confirmation about it, this has not happened yet.

Perhaps this was an auto response.
However, I see that Bronson publishes they products in Instagram every day.
In any case, I paid via PayPal and if in a month I don't get a response or parcel, I'll just refund my money.

dinomartino1

Bob dong used to have the edge but does not seem to upgrade their jackets very often whereas bronson does.
You have to watch out for the bronson b-10s if you are buying the later or older version.
The Bob dong tanker is still better and worth the extra.
Another thing to watch out for is any bronson jacket with an A-1 style collar, they don't make them wide enough at the back and they tend to stick up in the air at the front.

Last edited:

Flightengineer

If someone is interested about B-15A Bronson sizing, I can once again repeat that when I received my size 40 I compared its measurements with the original size 40 from the net and they were identical to the original.
Bronson B-15A is an amazing and comfy jacket for modest money. After patching and washing it looks almost like the original, I really love this jacket.

Flightengineer

Thanks for the size comparison. So would you say that a size 40 would be comparable with an Eastman size 40 ?

I never had an Eastman B-15 to compare, I can only say that my ELC A2 Star is also size 40 and fits me perfectly. B-15A Bronson comfortable to wear both on a T-shirt and on a thin sweater. Maybe Bronson's size 42 would suit me too, but apparently in this case the jacket would be a bit roomy.
If you need, I can accurately measure my Bronson bit later.