• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is AVI still making A2 and G1 jackets?

Brettafett

I have a feeling they have a'new' supplier and are going to come back with something special. Last I heard the Perry was coming along nicely and they had acquired an original B-3 and M422a to reproduce (not sure the makers)...

B-Man2

I'd imagine so Burt. Why did you think they weren't?
Tim
I’ve been on their website a number of times waiting for their new releases, but no information on any future jackets. I also registered for their news letter, but haven’t received anything, and they are out of stock on all of their sizes in each style jacket that they were selling. That was why I was wondering if anyone had heard anything . They were so successful with their initial releases that I thought they would be putting something up on the web regarding future developments.

Smithy

If they're shifting manufacturers like Brett says then he might be biding his time until everything is ready before ramping things up.

I still love my Bronco and was wearing it just before, damn nice jacket.

B-Man2

If they're shifting manufacturers like Brett says then he might be biding his time until everything is ready before ramping things up.

I still love my Bronco and was wearing it just before, damn nice jacket.
Agreed
I wear mine as much as possible, considering where I live. I throw it in the back of my SUV whenever I travel and occasionally I sleep in it. Now that’s sick:confused:

Smithy

Now that’s sick:confused:

Not round here it's not!

I think I've slept in every single leather jacket I've had, whether it's been inadvertently after a big night on the turps or I've been travelling on a train of something. My wife has used the Irvin countless times as a blanket too. Actually having a kip in a jacket is one of the best ways of breaking them in I reckon.

Brettafett

Agreed I wear mine as much as possible, considering where I live. I throw it in the back of my SUV whenever I travel and occasionally I sleep in it. Now that’s sick:confused:
:D
This winter, my AVI G-1 got a lot of wear. I actually wore my A-2s quite often also. Switching between my AVI Bronco and the Dubow.