• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irvin repros

Griffon_301

actually I am looking for a good repro set of the later war RAF Battle Dress; "modern cut" trousers (or jeans for that matter) just look wrong with an Irvin or any other flight jacket IMHO....

ausreenactor

actually I am looking for a good repro set of the later war RAF Battle Dress; "modern cut" trousers (or jeans for that matter) just look wrong with an Irvin or any other flight jacket IMHO....

I did up a set of WPG Battle Dress for a RAAF Air Gunner FSGT. It was too bulky and the reason why I moved on my ELC Irvin... made.. with .... original zippers.... One I DO regret selling.. It will be out there still... Could probably go through the Paypal receipts and find the buyer.. hmmm.

Heisenberg

I did up a set of WPG Battle Dress for a RAAF Air Gunner FSGT. It was too bulky and the reason why I moved on my ELC Irvin... made.. with .... original zippers.... One I DO regret selling.. It will be out there still... Could probably go through the Paypal receipts and find the buyer.. hmmm.

Here’s how to dress Barbie's boyfriend Ken ...

Bremspropeller

This is what I had in mind:

It's a complete set, but they also sell each part separate.

Lord Flashheart

Seems like this place is good for daft questions. So here goes ... did the panelling change just happen expediently through the war as different makers made the best of what they could get or did the RAF contracts change to recognise the reality of materials? And if I can have a supplementary I've read various makers made them... has anyone listed them out much as been done for the A-2?
Thanks Guys

Lord Flashheart

As I'm wearing my Aero Late Model RAF today, here's a couple of pics
IMG_1797.jpeg
IMG_1799.jpeg

Griffon_301

As much as I love my now two ELC Irvins, that late war Aero Irvin looks great too.
I like it how the colour of the shearling contrasts much more with the dark body of the jacket, compared to the ELC jackets...

Btw that's my "new" 1942 pattern ELC Irvin...still a little stiff but I am working on that :D

20201208_131209.jpg