• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Invisibilty cloak

Carl

Is there any need for this option ? Are members who have supposed to have left , left ?? I have come across on social media references to threads on here from who i remember them being members but say they have left ?

Wondering if they havnt left but just using the invisibilty cloak as a means to keep tabs on what is being posted on here ??

your either a member or not .

Carl

And within minutes of writing this , yup im being advised to stop going on about previous issues i have had on here

Technonut2112

The forum is 'open' now, and anyone can browse here anonymously, as evidenced by the amount of 'guests' on at any given time. Given that, I can't see where it would make any difference to run invisible or not...

dmar836

Carl. I’m not privy to this particular issue but realize it happens. The crossover arguing, baiting, and bullying from the relationship with the FLJ is why I haven’t even clicked on that one for years. Same passive aggressive sniveling as seen on all social media. It’s apparently what members now demand. This forum, as a true “forum”, has been dead for some time IMO.
Dave

Carl

Carl. I’m not privy to this particular issue but realize it happens. The crossover arguing, baiting, and bullying from the relationship with the FLJ is why I haven’t even clicked on that one for years. Same passive aggressive sniveling as seen on all social media. It’s apparently what members now demand. This forum, as a true “forum”, has been dead for some time IMO.
Dave
Its nothing to do with "hat" place Dave , it came from a jacket group on FB , im sure the moderator on there was a member here . Im not going to post anymore details for my own sanity and having to justify myself to all and sundry. Needless to say im going to be a bit more selective in what i do post .
C

Smithy

I have no idea what's going on with people on Farcebook but that thing of not being seen when you sign on seems to be a standard option on most internet boards.

TBH I have not idea why anyone who has signed up to a discussion board would then not want other members seeing when they're online. It's a little bit retarded if we're honest. I couldn't give a shit if anyone here knows if I'm online or when, why would I?

It's a bit like people who stand behind the bus shelter when waiting for a bus, sure you can do it but it's usually pervs who are fiddling with themselves or going for a whizz. Much better not to do it.

I'm not a great fan of people slinking about but maybe that's just me.

Skip

Yeah, I’m with Smithy on this, as a certain pointy eared celebrity would say

“It’s highly illogical captain”

You don’t have to turn the Klingon cloaking device on, you can be a member here and just not post anything

Grant, I’d like to see some ice in that wine buddy, you look a bit warm