• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting original A-2 in the bay

B-Man2

Same photos as from an earlier add...
The contract number indicates that this is a Cable Raincoat Company made A2 , however the zip with that contract was an M-40 Conmar #5 pin lock , gilt plated according to Eastmans A2 Manual. Maybe the puller was replaced or the entire zipper. I see a lot of empty holes with no stitching at the top part of the zip.

jeremiah

That said. Everyone needs to start somewhere but it’s hard when such a high priced item is their first foray into ebay land. Course I never leave feedback so could just be no one else has who he sold to.

jeremiah

Because I don’t think much about it most of the time. I don’t expect feedback to be given to me and don’t ever look much. Sometimes I do leave when I think about it.
So I guess “never” was hastily used.

Last edited:

Southoftheborder

When you sell something it's good to get FB because it tells you that the buyer is happy and you don't have to wonder for weeks if he's going to try to shaft you with a chargeback or something. Increasingly eBay members are not bothering with FB though and are treating it like Amazon - just a buying platform. Even sellers don't seem to bother as much as they did. I've been a member for almost as long as it's been going in the UK and It's changed hugely for the worse in that time.

I much preferred it when it was people selling stuff to each other. Before they got greedy and upped the fees and started to lose interest in non business sellers and just wanted to attract the same companies that sell cheap new tat on Amazon Marketplace.