• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inspector Rubber stamp

Edward

years ago someone in California was making
EXACT reproduction of the OFFICIAL AAF HAP Arnold inspectors rubber stamp in REGULATION 1 inch diameter.
I’ve researched and can no longer find any info for the source. (Also looking to get the AN stamp)
I could get them made on my own but I’d sooner just purchase from m someone who’s already gotten them produced
Any clues?

FC01F871-80F3-4E8F-A9AF-11D6974D948A.jpeg
34F77AD2-1810-49E5-B168-3B572E91D79E.jpeg

warguy

Funny, I am looking for this right now as well. I just ordered a Star by Eastman (HPA) and it arrived on Monday. I love it, but as I understand it, in addition to the small AN inspector mark, it should have the slightly larger AAF mark on the lining in white depicted here. The jacket I received does not have the white one only the black AN mark. Not sure if the person who made my jacket forgot or what. I dont know that I want to send it back for such a small indiscretion, but when you buy a original maker jacket, the small details like that are important. Suggestions? Kevin

Steve27752

Funny, I am looking for this right now as well. I just ordered a Star by Eastman (HPA) and it arrived on Monday. I love it, but as I understand it, in addition to the small AN inspector mark, it should have the slightly larger AAF mark on the lining in white depicted here. The jacket I received does not have the white one only the black AN mark. Not sure if the person who made my jacket forgot or what. I dont know that I want to send it back for such a small indiscretion, but when you buy a original maker jacket, the small details like that are important. Suggestions? Kevin
Yes, phone them and ask?

warguy

You know I might take you upon that. I am not quite as bothered after hearing the responses posted in the other post that indicate not all Star jackets had this stamp. Out of curiosity, what is the diameter of the circle on your stamp? I know they came in different sizes. Thanks for the offer-Kevin

Taylnia

Oh, that's a very interesting exemplar. I heard that this stamp design is very rare to find. I would like to have it in my stamp collection.