• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info needs additional confirmation.

B-Man2

Gents;
I have had an ELC Weber on order thru HPA for the last 7 months. I contacted HPA about a week ago for status update on the time frame for delivery. I spoke with Charles DI Sippio who advised that until further notice all ELC Werbers and HLBs have ceased production due to the main seamstress, who made those jackets, leaving the company. Production will cease until a new person can be trained. He read me a letter from Eastman stating that information.
Recently those two jackets have been removed from their website. Does anyone have any additional information on this?

Last edited:

Edward

ugh. would have been nice if HPA had contacted you as soon as they knew. to keep you hanging is a shame.

Skip

I agree Burt, bad form. They should ave contacted you.

Can you ask for a refund?

zoomer

let's hope they train the new guy/gal that Werber collars/waistbands were somewhat bigger than previously believed.

B-Man2

I agree Burt, bad form. They should ave contacted you.

Can you ask for a refund?
My initial deposit was refunded, but I agree with you, he should have given me a call and let me know after waiting for last 7 months.