• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In memory of our friends who have gone on before us

ausreenactor

Just got back in from a day trip on C-17 to Brisbane for two PowerPoint presentations. That year has flown by. A quick snort for David before my cuppa!

Couchy

Andrew

ausreenactor said:
Just got back in from a day trip on C-17 to Brisbane for two PowerPoint presentations. That year has flown by. A quick snort for David before my cuppa!

Couchy

Army braggart! That's a lotta plane for one Sgt.

Good idea, i'll go and tip a glass for Dave now too.

ausreenactor

Andrew said:
ausreenactor said:

Couchy

Army braggart! That's a lotta plane for one Sgt.

Good idea, i'll go and tip a glass for Dave now too.

Better not mention the Assault Landing in the C-17 or the F-18 aerobatics rehearsals for Avalon, 300ft overhead as we did the IED/IDF training.

My glass has been topped up more frequently than I anticipated. The first Anniversary of David's passing and a few 'just in case' letters to type has been a bit of a downer this evening. It really is a different forum without his calming influence and valued input.

Couchy..

Andrew

ausreenactor said:
Better not mention the Assault Landing in the C-17 or the F-18 aerobatics rehearsals for Avalon, 300ft overhead as we did the IED/IDF training.

Couchy..

Seriously (not the antics) but are you heading down to Avalon? Get them to stop over at Maroochydore and i'll bum a lift.

ausreenactor

Andrew said:
ausreenactor said:

Couchy..

Seriously (not the antics) but are you heading down to Avalon? Get them to stop over at Maroochydore and i'll bum a lift.

Minimal involvement for rotary wing this year. Not sure if Air Force wants it that way. Too heavily committed at present. I won't be heading down. :(