• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could buy and own only one A-2...

Juanito

I kinda wish mine still fit me. Wearing it was a formative experience; I vividly recall it in a way one does not typically recall an article of clothing.
Funny, that's exactly the way I feel about mine. Even though I have gained some weight over the more than 20 years I have owned it, I can still reasonably fit into it. That thing has literally been around the world with me and I wore it almost every day for nearly 10 years.

It is in its 3rd set of cuffs, the lining is shot, and the zipper fell apart 2 years ago, but the shell is as robust as ever.

From 2016, ironically on the day the zipper broke, and the first time I ever attempted a solo cross continental motorcycle trip.

I just dug up a photo of when the jacket was nearly new in 1996 or so. I'll scan and post that one here, too.