• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I STAY HOME PATCH

rob75IT

IMG-20200317-WA0061.jpg

Hi Guys
It has past long time since my last post.
Here in Italy, it feels like we are at war.
I wanted to share this patch I did yesterday.
Roberto

rob75IT

Hi Guys thank you, I'm good!!!!!
Here in Tuscany we expect the maximum of the cases by the next 25/28.
This virus is not a problem just for Italy or Spain but a global enemy.
I would say
'stay inside to keep it outside'

Changing the sobject.
David, my dog was 14 and left us couple of months ago. :(
We are forced home but, I've to do several patches and, we have two sons 4 and 9 that keep us really not bored. :D:D:D:D

shedonwanna

Hi Guys thank you, I'm good!!!!!
Here in Tuscany we expect the maximum of the cases by the next 25/28.
This virus is not a problem just for Italy or Spain but a global enemy.
I would say
'stay inside to keep it outside'

Changing the sobject.
David, my dog was 14 and left us couple of months ago. :(
We are forced home but, I've to do several patches and, we have two sons 4 and 9 that keep us really not bored. :D:D:D:D
sorry to hear about your dog. we lost the three we had several years ago and i have a rescue dog from the shelter that is my best buddy. she follows me everywhere. really the best dog i have ever owned. i'm still painting patches and retired from day job.

shedonwanna

Hi guys,
I hope to found all still good here.

David
your patches are really nice, I have the ones you made for me, in my patches book.
thanks, Roberto, your 527th Fighter Bomber Squadron tribute patch for Tom Mcelmurry is still my favorite. I have missed Tom and his wife , Katie, but your patch continues to remind me of them and you. We are still safe here in our small part of Texas. Hopefully, when my wife decides to retire, we can travel more and visit you.
527thfs_roberto.jpg