• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a couple of shirts from Dave today.

C.J.

I ordered a couple of Diamond Daves T-shirts a little while back and they arrived today. He was a pleasure to deal with and the shirts are of a very nice quality. The first is the AAF T with Bader Field on it. I know Bader was never a AAF field, but it holds significant sentimental value for me and I'm really thrilled to have it. The second is an RAF emblem. I've always had an incerdible fondness for and great interest in the RAF and the Eagle Squadrons. They went through hell and never let up.

Don't let the wrinkles fool you, these are great quality shirts. If anyone is thinking of ordering one, do yourself a favor and get it.

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

Thanks again, Dave. I look forward to ordering from you again.

RudyN

That blue one is great! they are bothe nice and I am waiting for mine to get here and will have a picture to post when I get it.

C.J.

Leadsky said:
How much is he charging?

I've pm'd but no response. Dave if you're out there.....

I'll PM you his e-mail address. I don't think he checks his PM's all that often.

Andrew

Thanks CJ, he's got it as it's not in my outbox. Just busy I imagine.

Emails much better tho'