• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I dont know anything about Spearhead-- any good?

PaulGT3

I keep seeing these on Ebay, but outside of asides about Spearhead I cant find out
if these are any good or not. The only thing I know is that they follow real patterns
and the prices are pretty decent.
Seems like to me that they are over mall jackets and below the big boys.
But how do they fit?

A

Anonymous

Stay away from the leather. That being said the B-10, B-15, and A-1 wool are worth the value.

A

Anonymous

they have a nice M-41, I own one

and possibly their tanker is not so bad

a2jacketpatches

I've got their Parsons and the A1 in wool, I'd like to patch them with pieced felt or hand embroidered patches. Any ideas for the A1? I've got a large amount of period felt in all colors.

pdweiser

I picked up one of their ETO jackets recently and it is very nice.

That being said it did come with a 1st Infantry Division patch...if that patch is anything like the rest of their insignia they offer then stay away from their insignia.

But overall their cloth stuff is pretty good.

a2jacketpatches

pdweiser said:
I picked up one of their ETO jackets recently and it is very nice.

That being said it did come with a 1st Infantry Division patch...if that patch is anything like the rest of their insignia they offer then stay away from their insignia.

But overall their cloth stuff is pretty good.

Yeah, my Parsons came with a 1st Marines, not so good. Even the jackets fall short of accuracy, but good enough if you're not tooooo picky. For me, I can live with it for under a hundred as opposed to a BR at 360-

zoomer

Their B-10 was cut absurdly short. 21" shoulders and like 20 3/4" zipper.

From eBay, it looked to me like the sizing is for the Asian market. XXL shirts are like 16 1/2". I'm an 18".

A

Anonymous

B-10 XL fit me perfect, 6'4" 225lbs, plenty of length, same with the A-1