• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hughes Aviator

Falcon_52

I like the overall styling but the lapels are a bit too large for my liking. Otherwise it looks to be a great jacket.

Noel

donsom

I had no idea this site was out there until i bought the Escape Jacket on eBay.

I think the buttons on the Magnoli are a bit "much" (maybe too large looking) ... but the jacket does look heavier and I like the colour of the hide better than the Belstaff.

Apart from the buttons ... I really like the overall look of the jacket ...

Very "shaping" as well. Not just from the cut, but from the optical wide-flapped look.

I'll perhaps have some idea of what the leather may be like once I receive my Escape jacket. I'll provide info on it when it arrives.

Hawkeye

The Magnoli does look like the nicer jacket, thicker looking leather and a richer colour. Just a side note, the SE5a that was extensively featured in promo materials for the movie with DiCaprio standing on the seat wearing the "aviator" jacket was one of our aircraft with the Great War Flying Museum up in Brampton, Ontario. Our Fokker D.VII was involved in the Hells Angels scene as well.

Chandler

Goatskin cheaper than cowhide? I guess they haven't been reading our "expert" notes here! ;)

Chandler

jacketimp

maybe they should join the forum........

get the lowdowns .....................

win some new customers .........

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
jacketimp said:
maybe they should join the forum ...get the lowdowns ...win some new customers ...

I'm sure he already has the lowdown, his banner appears above the Outerwear page on The Fedora Lounge.
On Indy Gear he is known as Indiana Magnoli, Props Content Contributor, Club Obi Wan Moderator.