• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HPA exclusive Buzz sweats

Happy Hooligan

interesting sweatshirt

as usual History cost more than ordering direct from England... in this case their normal buzz sweatshirt cost $127 shipped to the US from Eastman, to go History it's $149.00.

I just don't get them... $20 more?

I remember when I priced out my B-2 it's was like $70.00 more and the exchange rate wasn't near as good as it is now!

Swing

Burnsie said:
HPA has a couple Buzz Rickson sweats unavailable anywhere else - the Air Corps design is similar to many others available, but this one is pretty unique:

http://historypreservation.com/hpassoci ... niqnum=314

A friend of mine's father served and died with a tank destroyer unit in WWII. I showed him this sweatshirt last week, and he was all excited about, but can't afford the asking price. I'm not sure a size 48 would fit him anyway.

Very cool sweatshirt.

~Swing

Happy Hooligan

tcwu said:
Happy Hooligan said:
interesting sweatshirt

as usual History cost more than ordering direct from England... in this case their normal buzz sweatshirt cost $127 shipped to the US from Eastman, to go History it's $149.00.

I just don't get them... $20 more?

I remember when I priced out my B-2 it's was like $70.00 more and the exchange rate wasn't near as good as it is now!

ELC's price £84.99 but you forgot to include the shipping from UK to US! I would say the same price if they both have the same sweatshirt available!

They quoted me 5 pounds to ship to the usa...

their price of 127 included shipping! EL was 1/2 the price to ship it than HP!

Weasel_Loader

I'd like to see BR make this one.

People1940s0001-800.jpg